Retro-Bit Tribute64 2.4GHz Wireless Controller for Nintendo 64 (N64), Switch, PC, MacOS, RetroPie, Raspberry Pi and Other USB Devices - Clear Red
The Tribute64 2.4GHz Wireless Controller is part of Retro-Bit®'s Platinum Series of controllers dedicated to classic retro gaming consoles. Designed for use on the N64®' and USB®' enabled devices, it features ultimate versatility for any gaming genre. Built with an analog stick utilizing the highest grade in quality, a wide and ergonomic design to boost your gaming experience, and an ample button layout with additional functions for USB devices, players will enjoy long hours of classic retro gameplay. Built-in rumble and a memory card port will make you experience immersive wireless gaming right at your fingertips!
- Includes N64 Original Port and USB receivers. *Receivers update via Micro-USB (Not Included)
- Built-in rumble Pak and memory card port. **Rumble feature and memory card port may not be available on all games
- Ergonomic design for comfort and extended gameplay. Sensitive, accurate, and high-quality analog stick
- Ample button layout with additional functions for use with USB devices. Dual Z shoulder pads for maximum grip
- Utilizes the new V2 chip with all current updates.
- Compatible with Nintendo 64®, Switch, and USB-enabled devices
We Also Recommend
My Arcade Galaga Joystick Player 2in1 Galaga & Galaxian Mini Arcade Machine Video Game 3.2" Full Color Fully Playable Display Collectible
My Arcade Atari Nano Player Pro: Mini Arcade Machine with 75 Games, 4.8" Fully playable Video Game Collectible
My Arcade Mega Man Nano Player Pro: 4.8" Fully Playable Portable Mini Arcade Machine with 6 Games, 2.4" Screen Color Display
My Arcade Mega Man Pocket Player Pro: Portable Video Game System Handheld with 6 Games, 2.75" Color Display, Ergonomic Design