PDP Official PlayStation 4 Universal Media Remote for PS4
The new and improved Universal Media Remote for the PlayStation 4 system gives you control of all PS4 media playback via Bluetooth. With 25% more battery life, easily control up to 4 devices—PS4, Set Top Box, TV, and Audio Receiver—and enjoy direct access to PS4 home and power buttons without a controller. The Universal Media Remote is officially licensed by Sony Interactive Entertainment America LLC and provides easy access to your system.
The Universal Media Remote also includes a PS button to turn the system ON/OFF without a controller and 11 learning keys to program additional functions. Enjoy an effortless, convenient, and hassle-free way to navigate and control your PlayStation 4 system.It is also compatible with ps4 pro. NOTE:To re-pair the PS4 Media Remote: Go to Settings> Devices> Bluetooth Devices. Select the remote from the list and choose “Disconnect” option. Using the PS4 controller, select the remote from the devices list again. Press Options with the PS4 controller. Select “Forget Device”. Confirm the selection “OK”. Restart the console. Remove the remote’s batteries and put them back again. Once the console is ON, start pairing the remote by pressing PS and Share button for a few seconds until the LED starts blinking continuously. Find the remote on “Bluetooth devices” menu, select it and “Register”.
- Control your Playstation 4 system via Bluetooth and up to three additional devices via IR- including a TV, cable box and audio receiver
- Dedicated PS4 Buttons- includes the most important buttons for navigating system menus and apps, including triangle, circle, square, cross, Share, Options and PS buttons
- Features 11 programmable learning keys for controlling additional functions as well as soft keys for learning additional IR commands from other remotes
- App Control- Fully compatible with most apps on PS4 systems
- Officially licensed by Sony